Also on this subject -- if I want to prevent users from submitting wizard
(multi-page form) again via back button after they've submitted it once (or
in other conditions), what would be the best way to approach this problem?

And similarly -- if I want to prevent users from using back button at all
(e.g. show them the last 'normally' generated page if they submit anything
from the 'old' page), what would be the best way to achieve this?