Hello,

Using a ListView on a <tr> html markup, I would like to alternate the
background color of each "new" tr when the list iterate...

I just find how to do this on the label inside the td... not on the <tr>
level..., so just the background color of the title is changed and not the
full line !

here is an example of my code....

html:
--------

java:
------
ListView<CD> aList = new ListView<CD>("cdList",CDList) {

         private boolean alternateLine = true; // to switch css class
attribute at each new item...

         @Override
         protected void populateItem(ListItem<CD> item) {

             Label title = new Label("title", new
PropertyModel<String>(item.getModelObject(), "title"));

             if (alternateLine) {
                 title.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("class", "line1"));
// change the color !
             } else {
                 title.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("class", "line2"));
             }
             alternateLine = !alternateLine;

             item.add(title)

thanks,