I wanted to add some error processing to some of the parameters I
receive and the processing is 'generic' for any integer types.

The easiest way to do this would be in a derivative of the
PageParameters class. Given that wicket has lots of plug ins facilities
and customizing options I was wondering if it's possible to specify a
PageParameters factory to provide objects that wicket should use when
processing a request.

Does such a beasty exist?

The