From: David Chang [mailto:david_q_zh...@yahoo.com]
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:03:46 -0400
Subject: Re: better way setting up ID for a Wicket component?

Not sure whether the help method will do the trick of one-liner code.

  I feel that it would be much nice if Wicket could have the following
additional method for a Componment:

  Component setMarkupIdToWicketId().

  Re-using a Wicket Id as markup id as convention should be best practice. Am I
right? I am new in wicket and sorry if I am wrong.

  Best.