Yes but they don't cover the scenario where the new wizard step is submitted
even before it is displayed.

Investigated this a bit further and it seems that the delegation by the model
to the actual wizard step does not happen in the correct order.  I'll try and
recreate this with a very simple dynamic wizard and work from there.