Again, do NOT generate hard-coded URL references.  Please see the very first
code line from:
http://chillenious.wordpress.com/2006/05/03/wicket-header-contributions-with-behaviors/

<http://chillenious.wordpress.com/2006/05/03/wicket-header-contributions-with-behaviors/>Specifically,
this line: c.add(HeaderContributor.forJavaScript(MyComponent.class,
"myscript.js");

NOTE: if you are on 1.4, this class will be deprecated, but the javadoc will
point you to the newer class.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com