If people want to, they can just join the Apache Wicket list on
linkedin.com , theres over 600 members in that group.. Although it
might not be as big as the Apche Wicket forum, it can't be more direct
as linkedin are for jobs :)

I personally like the list to be about anything wicket including jobs,
chatter etc. Although I do see the threat if every second post were
"off-topic"

regards Nino