Hello to you all,
it's been a very long time since I wrote here.
I have a question regarding folder locations.
I am working with WiQuery and it is unbelievable great.
Also the support there (thanks indiana ;) )

In WiQuery there are 'themes' and the location of the CSS and images is in a
separate folder called 'resources' , which has the same structure as of the
Java classes themselves.
I wanted to do the same in my project without success.

Should I configure something other than just put the same hierarchy?

thanks for the help.

My question is
Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary