Hi,

I'm using a <wicket:message> tags, property files and a ChoiceRenderer to allow users to switch the Locale. My ChoiceRenderer overrides wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() to have the browser send a Locale change event to the server and when this call returns, all <wicket:message> content is updated to match the new locale's messages.

This all works fine. However, I also have a "DatePicker" JQueryUI component component on my page which needs to be adjusted. This is done by having the browser execute the JavaScript:

<script type='text/javascript'>
                    $(function() {
$.datepicker.setDefaults($.datepicker.regional['_[LOCALE]_']);
                    });
</script>

Is it possible to have the browser to execute some dynamically-generated JavaScript using the ChoiceRenderer's onSelectionChanged() event?

Thanks in advance.