Spring / hibernate usually loads *before* seeing the message "Started
Wicket in deployment mode".

Although i,n my project ( wicket / spring / hibernate ) it takes less
than a second to finish the app loading after this message has
appeared.

It might be eh-cache, which usually takes a few secods to load too.

Žilvinas Vilutis

Mobile:   (+370) 652 38353
E-mail:   cika...@gmail.com