Hi to all,

i am in my second try with swarm to get an secure web application. After the
first example which works fine i started my real application. I use to have
a none secure start page (extends WebPage) which links to some
SecureWebPage. But when i click on the Link to get to the SecureWebPage the
server delivers the page without any authentication. So no login page is
shown and the secure content is shown to everybody.

I done following steps:

1. Extend App to SwarmWebApplication
2. Create an hive file and register (content see on footer)
3. Extend Secure Pages to SecureWebPage
4. Create a login page and register to application (getLoginPage)

At the moment there is no error message or anything else to hint me why no
login is shown for the securewebpage.

Hope someone can give me a hint to get a step further.

Best regards

Kruff

hive content:

grant principal
org.apache.wicket.security.hive.authorization.SimplePrincipal "admin"
{
    permission ${ComponentPermission} "my.web.SourceControl", "inherit,
render";
    permission ${ComponentPermission} "my.web.SourceControl", "enable";
};