Thats what I am currently doing. It just felt to much like something I
used to do in Struts. I don't know if there is much call for this, but
it would be nice to have an onSubmit for a text field or other form
components that would get fired off if that component was in focus when
the form was submited, or maybe a Form onSubmit(Component
componentInFocus). Just a thought, I end up doing a lot of this.

Warren