ModalPanel is unsecure - as you can hide it using JavaScript

But if you still want to do that - then you can add the modal panel to
your "ScurePage" - which all your other pages extend - display it
every time if the user is not logged in.

Žilvinas Vilutis

Mobile:   (+370) 652 38353
E-mail:   cika...@gmail.com