Hi all,
I am trying to find a solution to the following situation -
We have a server architecture where, all requests to say the url
https://my-server-one.com
first hits a Apache webserver in the front end. Apache then uses Mod-proxy
to forward the request over a firewall to our internal server where a
Wicket 1.3.7 application hosted in Jboss. say that server has an IP
192.168.100.100.
What mod proxy in apache does is it redirects any request it gets for
https://my-server-one.com to 192.168.100.100 over the default port 80.
Now from within my application I am trying to retrieve the Http request
object and try to extract out the actual DNS name i.e. my-server-one.com.
However didnt have much success with it.
Is it at all possible to do so? Or after a Apache redirect the request
object actually loses the actual DNS url that the client had actually hit on
the browser.
Have tried getPath(), get Url() etc standard metods on the getRequest()
object.. but in vain.

Any one tried that before?

The reason is we want to host 2 urls
https://my-server-one.com
and
https://my-server-two.com

and both should point to same internal application on 192.168.100.100. Now
teh application should be intelligent enough to load different CSS files
based on which url was tried.

Please help and oblige.

Thanks in advance!
Allgo