Swanthe Lindgren schrieb:
The row model is probably easily accessible from your proposed delete column, but I don't know how to rerender a single row.

//Swanthe

On 2010-04-27 17:48, nino martinez wael wrote:
True... I am in the process of doing my own delete column, and expect
to have it working by tomorrow. I just need to be able to mark the
item dirty, somehow I either use the wrong model or the grid does not
pick it up. On either account it does not remove the delete row until
a manual refresh as is now.

regards Nino