most likely this concurrent access happens when you are iterating over
pages in the pagemap and invoking listeners on them and another thread
access one of the pages you are iterating over. you will have to lock
your iteration loop on the same lock wicket uses. as a rule of thumb
we do not recommend accessing pages in the pagemap yourself...

-igor