Please is there a way to get an ajax Behavior call string such as
*
wicket:interface=:1:homeScreen:helpForm:helpContainer:clientName:label::IBehaviorListener:0:
* before rendering occurs?
That is the Query String from a Label with an AjaxEditableBehavior

--
Aladejebi Ayodeji A.,
DabarObjects Solutions