You are right, I just thought there might be a solution for this anyway, some plugin that I don't know yet maybe (be it Wicket specific or for general use with IntelliJ/I18N/xml-files).

   -Tom

James Carman schrieb:
Then the stuff you're seeing doesn't have anything to do with Wicket.
It's IntelliJ's "I18N for Java" plugin, I believe.  I wouldn't expect
it to understand wicket-specific stuff.