Thank you Jeremy,
It's working this way, although that label was a simple container for the
script:
<script language="JavaScript" wicket:id="refreshJS"></script>
I do not understand why it was not working.

Now I have a problem in the sense that it's working only let's say "the
first time". Because I get:
Ajax GET stopped because of precondition check,
url:?wicket:interface=:13:right-content-panel-container:right-content-panel-id:details-panel:tabs:panel:create-proposal-panel::IBehaviorListener:0:-1

I believe it's because this behavior is added in an ajax tab panel. If I
change the tab panel and then return back, I guess the behavior it's being
added again in the header and somehow gets mixed up.

If I do not change tab panels it works every time.

It's not related to calling the function from the popup, I get this error
even if I do call the method as onclick in the same page.

-----
http://balamaci.wordpress.com http://balamaci.wordpress.com