Hi dear
actually , access control and dynamic file generation requires using
services which is injected by spring
this cannot be easily done in pure servlet

my current solution using spring @Controller and write diretly to the
servlet response is somethingvery similar to writing a servlet
but as i am planning to deploy on appengine, the startup time for spring
especially when using spring mvc cannot be accepted (more than 30 sec)

so i am tring to figure out a pure wicket solution

thanks for your help
Joe