Hi all,

 I am using Wicket together with Guice and Warp Persist/Servlet.

I have registered the PersistenceService in the contextInitialized method.
However, I would like to do some data loading from the database when wicket
starts, and like to access Hibernate Daos. I am getting the error:

 org.hibernate.HibernateException: No session currently bound to execution