Sorry, no.  I became aware of the project when I began using the
wicketstuff-jquery project.  Here is the sourceforge page for it:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/json-lib/

I'm actually using it in conjunction with your Behaviors now, by supplying
its output to the rawOptions field.  And I am writing a SortableBehavior
based on your hierarchy, but using the json-lib objects internally.  It is
by no means a full implementation, but it is enough for me right now.