Hello!
I need to manage the locale (choose from a combobox) in javascript. So I
will create a hidden field  and then get in javascript.
 I create a hidden text field:

        TextField locale = new TextField("hiddenLocale",new
Model(getSession().getLocale().getLanguage()));
        locale.setVisible(false);
        locale.setOutputMarkupId(true);
        add(locale);

        in the html :
        <input type="text" id="hiddenLocale" wicket:id="hiddenLocale"/>

The problem is when this texfield is render,  the value (of the text field)
is not in the html input, so in javascript the value is undefined.

is there any way to render the value??

I don't know this is the best option to set a value in javascript, but is
the only way to found to do it!

pleaseeeeeee, help meee!!