Hi all,

I'm using ajax with wizard component and have a following problem. On one of
my steps, I have a listview with check boxes inside and additional ajax link
to submit. Everything works fine in chrome, but in firefox I usually get
"chanel busy postponing..." in ajax debug. firebug shows some weird uncaught
exception that I assume is a cause for channel to be busy.

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0x804b0049 (NS_ERROR_ALREADY_OPENED) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]"  nsresult:
"0x804b0049 (NS_ERROR_ALREADY_OPENED)"  location: "JS frame ::
http://localhost:7070/web/resources/org.apache.wicket.ajax.WicketAjaxReference/wicket-ajax.js
:: anonymous :: line 890"  data: no]
Line 0

I looked through my code again to check for some loops that can cause busy
channel - there are none. For now I'm out of solutions, so any help or a
search direction would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Ivan.