I'll guess, even though you don't mention it, that you are doing some JS
initialization when the page first loads (like making a section of the page
an accordion panel).  Then you replace this section with a new one and don't
reinitialize your JS stuff.  You need to do
AjaxRequestTarget#appendJavascript(your-initialization-script) in your
button.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com