Jeremy,

I am not asking for full previewbly in the sense that you are
describing. Obviously this is not possible in dynamic scenarios.

However, Dreamweaver provides templates where each panel can be
previewed in the context of a page so it is Dreamweaver that provides
full previewability. I have seen this documented at
http://www.2rue.de/hacking/wicket/leveraging-wicket-templates-for-offline-viewing-with-dreamweaver/

However, whether dynamic content can be previewed or not, it can
always be filled with something that gets replaced at runtime anyway.

In any case, I want to get the HTML resource paths right, so how do I
do that? I haven't seen a solution for that yet.

Many thanks,

Bernard