Hi,

I am using MultiFileUploadField to upload content and limiting size to 10MB
using form.setMaxSize(...).
It works as intended but there is one problem, the "max file-size limit
exceeded" warning comes after upload completes.

So, the issue is the user has started upload and is waiting; and at the end,
he gets this frustrating experience that size exceeded.
Is there a way to stop uploading and send a warning as soon as user starts
or at least send a warning (and stop uploading) when uploaded file crosses
the max-size limit?
I mean I just want to reduce users' waiting time if they have chosen to
upload a file bigger than permissible size for uploading.

This wasn't helpful. [1]

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1761604/how-to-limit-upload-file-size-in-wicket

Thanks