We are using Wicket 1.3.5 (Unable to upgrade to latest Wicket release, due to
a CSRF fix needed for a previous release build) and I am doing the
following:

protected IRequestCodingStrategy newRequestCodingStrategy(){
     return new CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy(new
WebRequestCodingStrategy()){
          @Override
          protected String onError(final Exception ex)
          {
                throw new WicketRuntimeException("Session Expired", new
PageExpiredException("Session Expired"));

Still does not work,
In our WebRequestCycleProcessor, we override the respond method and do the
following:
if(e instanceof PageExpiredException || e instanceof HackAttackException){
                        Session.get().invalidate();
                        throw new RestartResponseException(new
SessionExpiryPage());
}

In SessionExpiryPage.html - we have CSS & Logo resources, which is not
getting rendered.

If you happened to resolve this, please let me know.

Any help is much appreciated
Thanks in advance.
Kuga