Hi,

just a few guesses:
- I don't think that this is according to a language problem.
- as far as I can see in your HTML code the DropDown is inside the <span
wicket:id="adress_border">, so maybe this is an issue
- may be you just ommited it, but I don't see a closing tag for your <select
wicket:id="adress_city">
- If I remember correctly, there (has been?) is an issue about wicket and the
short format of closing tags like in your input tag. May be you can try
<input wicket:id="address" id="address" class="address" title="an address in
Belgium" type="text"></input>
- According to the error messages you presented, the error is not in the Java
Code but in the HTML markup you provided, so may be you have to look here
I'm not an HTML expert and may be this is valid HTML, but why do you use e.g.
<\span> instead of <span> as opening tag?

Good luck

Wolf