Martin,

Thanks for your response.

I did try ((CastToYourSession) Session.get()) and that part works.  I wanted
to do something as following:

public class MyOwnStreamLocator extends ResourceStreamLocator
{

        //protected

        protected App app;

        public MyOwnStreamLocator(App app)
        {
                this.app = app;
        }

        public IResourceStream locate(final Class clazz, final String path)
        {
                if
(clazz.getName().compareTo("com.michni.wicket.request.search.specificsupplier.PageSpcificSupplierSearchRequest")==0
)
                {
                        UserSession session = (UserSession)Session.get();

                        Supplier supplier = session.getSpecificSupplier();

                        if (supplier.getId() == 2)
                        {
                                String path2 =
"PageSpcificSupplierSearchRequest_custom.html";

                                IResourceStream located = super.locate(clazz,
trimFolders(path2));

                                if (located != null)
                                {
                                        return located;

        IResourceStream located = super.locate(clazz, trimFolders(path));

        if (located != null)
        {
            return located;
        }
        located = super.locate(clazz, path);

        return located;
    }

But I have found that the locate method for each Page class is called only
once and so what ever html file is set for a Page once is used all the time.

Is there a way to set the html file location in the Page class?  So when
ever that page is constructed the right custom html file is picked.  I have
a feeling that the key lies in the MarkupStream but I don't know how to use
it.

Thanks.