Hi everyone,

I am using a LinkTree in my application. Each node from my Tree is a link to
a page and the Tree is displayed on the left side of every page.
Actually, I'm facing a problem when I want to render a page by
right-clicking on a node:

   1. Initialy, I display one of the page by clicking on a node of the Tree.
   2. I expand one or many other nodes of the Tree
   3. Then, I right-click on a link (one of that nodes) to open it in a new
tab of the browser.

The new tab displays the current page instead of the target page.
It seems to get the wrong URL.
Is there any way to fix that problem?

Here is the way I manage my LinkTree for a simple click:

tree = new LinkTree( "tree", treeModel )
{

    protected void onNodeLinkClicked (
        final TreeNode node, final BaseTree tree, final AjaxRequestTarget
target )
    {
        DefaultMutableTreeNode treeNode = (DefaultMutableTreeNode) node;

        PageParameters params = new PageParameters(  );
        params.put( "0", myFirstParam );
        params.put( "1", mySecondParam );
        setResponsePage( TargetPage.class, params );
    };
add( tree );

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,