Hi all,

I use IAjaxIndicatorAware to display a div like a modal window 'please wait'
when a javascript call is processing. I found this interface very usefull
because it is simple to implement and the behavior is the same for all
component in the web app that needs an indicator when processing ajax calls.

I would like to override this behavior to display the div only when an ajax
call takes more than 2 seconds for example to be executed. So for a little ajax
call less than 2 seconds, I would like that nothing appears.

I've seach solutions but I found nothing, how would you do that?

Thanks

Aurélie