Hi, I checkout
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicketstuff-core-1.4.9/and
build tinymce-mce and get the same result (upload example doesn't work
-
screenshot is in my previous email)

When I checkout only tinymce-parent - build failed: Reason: Cannot find
parent: org.wicketstuff:wicketstuff-core for project: null:t
inymce-parent:pom:null for project null:tinymce-parent:pom:null

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.