Hello,

Is it possible to use the getString or some other kind of function to get
translation not in the language of the session, but one that is different?
We need this to send email, but this email is to our internal employees, so
needs to be in language other than the one that is requesting something.

Now I save the locale from the session into a temp-locale variable, and
change the locale from the session to the email-language. Than I can use the
getString function. Afterwards I put the temp-locale variable back into the
session. I don't find this a perfect solution, so I have you guys have some
better alternative.

Thanks for any help ! Marieke