On Wednesday 09 June 2010 21:30:39 ViShap wrote:
> I just stumbled upon this announce and didn't have the time to dig deep
> into the code, and the links you suggested don't mention anything, so i
> have a short question:
>
> Is it possible to use annotations instead of that manual hive-file?
>
> If not:  Is it planned or if not, why is it discarded?

With wicket-security 1.4, this is not possible. We (at Topicus) developed a
set of annotations to replace the hive file, but at this moment it is not
clear if (or what part) of that set of annotations can be moved to wicket-
security and when I will have the time to do it. This will not be part of 1.4,
but perhaps 1.5.

Best regards,
Emond