Hi,

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 12:59 PM, MattyDE <ufer.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How should i do this from a client-side call? I dont know with Parameter will
> be submited from there.

Doesn't your component knows what to transfer? I really do not
understand what you want to try to achieve... I have used a similar
approach to transfer client side state to the server side e.g.

new StringBuffer()
                                        .append("var values =
$(this).slider('values');")
                                        .append("var url =
'").append(slider.sliderContext.getCallbackUrl(true))

.append("&").append(SLIDER_EVENT).append("=").append(event.name())

.append("&").append(SLIDER_VALUE).append("=").append("'+").append(Slider.UI_VALUE)

.append("+'&").append(SLIDER_VALUES).append("=").append("'+").append("values")
                                        .append(";")

                                        .append("wicketAjaxGet(url, null,null,
function() {return
true;})").toString());

For an AJAX slider to handle slider events on the server side.

> strictly speaking i want do transfer a json Object to server-side through
> the Event Call.

Build the JSON object using some client logic? E.g. if you want to
submit a form iterate over fields and compose a JSON out of it. Again
I can't see what you want to achieve.

Regards,

Ernesto