Hi wicket-experts,

Using the default RequestLogger which calculates the session-size by serializing the page-objects leads to problems since the models are not detached
while doing this step.

The source-code of the RequestCycle shows that the Session/Page gets detached AFTER the requestcycle-code, thus the Serialize-step tries to store a lot of non-detached models which doest work in my case.

Is this by Design?

Thank
Jens

[RequestCycle.java]
// if we have a request logger, update that now
        try
        {
IRequestLogger requestLogger = getApplication().getRequestLogger();
            if (requestLogger != null)
            {
requestLogger.requestTime((System.currentTimeMillis() - startTime));
        catch (RuntimeException re)
        {
log.error("there was an error in the RequestLogger ending.", re);
        }

        // let the session cleanup after a request, flushing changes etc.
        if (sessionExists())
        {
            try
            {
                getSession().requestDetached();
            }
            catch (RuntimeException re)
            {
log.error("there was an error detaching the request from the session " + session +
                    ".", re);

dipl. inform jens zastrow

phone | +49.152.04840108
mail  | m...@jens-zastrow.de