I'm trying to send a file >2G using ResourceStreamRequestTarget +
FileResourceStream, but the content-type is always set to a big negative
value typical of a long(>2G) to int conversion.
This is non-standard and the proxy we use refuses it (most browser just
ignore it, but the RFC states that the value must be >0).

After looking deeper in the code I see that, in wicket, longs are used
for the content length across the board, but when this is transfered to
a HttpServletResponse there is an (int) cast.

Shouldn't wicket use ints to remove the confusion, or if not (and I
think this is the best course), shouldn't a test be made
if > Integer.MAX_VALUE
  httpServletResponse.addHeader("Content-Length", Long.toString(length));

instead
?

I tried the last approach overriding newWebResponse on WebApplication
with my custom WebResponse and it fixed my problem.

Should I open a bug?

Thanks
Louis