Hello All,

   I've been looking at the InMethod Grid (from wicketstuff) for use in one
of my projects, but I can't find out under what license it is distributed.
   Does someone know something about it? A URL for the license info/text
would be nice.

   And if we are already talking about it, I would be happy if anyone have a
suggestion about a Wicket Library that provides a Data Table with support
for column resizing, sort, pagination, and scrolling inside the table like
InMethod We are open for suggestions, either open source or commercial.

Thanks,
    Avraham

--
[]'s