I am getting a hierarchy error message and the error makes sense, but
how do you construct a form that also has hideable sections:

This is what I had originally, a form and sub components.  This works
fine:

Java:

form = new Form();
panel.add(form);

form.add(new TextField("t1"))
form.add(new TextField("t2"))

Html:

<form>
  <input wicket:id="t1" />
  <input wicket:id="t2" />
</form>

The above pseudo code works fine.  Now I want to change to the following
(html):

Html:

<form>
  <input wicket:id="t1" />
    <input wicket:id="t2" />
</form>

What would I change in the java code so that the code is disaled
initially, also such that the "t2" text field is part of the form
hierarchy (or at least I need to submit that with the form)?

Berlin Brown