Yes indeed.
Is it possible that wicket is updating for example 2 Component's of 2
different users with the same Component identifiers?
Maybe that's why Wicket is unable to process the action for a link one of
the 2 Components.

2010/6/25 Rodolfo Hansen [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+2267816-1187617804-232...@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2b2267816-1187617804-232...@n4.nabble.com>