I find that when I delete objects from my ListView, my model object for the
ListView still contains a reference to the object. When the view tries to
render, the object is already removed from the database and I get a null
response on my hibernate load(). I use opensessioninview and when I check my
logs, the delete statement comes way after the view was rendered.

It seems that ListView renders the new view before the transaction is closed
(but even then, the delete should be visible to later sql in the same
transaction).

Any ideas?
Regards,
Pieter

Log:
====
Hibernate: delete from ABSTRACTDATASET where ID=?

ListView:
=======
        ListView documents = new ListView("documents", new IModel() {

            public Object getObject() {
                return getDocumentList();