Hi Jake,

> It sounds like you're not opposing that idea and suggesting that there
> actually is a bug, which is certainly possible.  I would love to make a
> quickstart - but I'm not sure what you mean by that.  I'm a long-time
> programmer, but new to Java web development/deployment.  Can you point me to
> the correct tutorial?

Probably what he Jeremy meant was you should create a minimal project,
using [1], that exhibits the problem you mention. Many times while
doing so people find out that the problem is their  side of the
fence... or else you they are able to reproduce the bug ...  and then
you have a minimal project you can pack in a zip and post it so that
other developers can use it to verify you have found a bug and
eventually fix it ... or else prove your were wrong assuming there was
a bug;-)

Best,

Ernesto
1-http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html