Dear all,

I'm trying to implement an Ajax button for showing / hiding some columns of a
DefaultDataTable based on a Boolean associated with a custom session. Currently
I have implemented an AttributeModifier that sets the style to "display:none"
on
the hidden columns.

This is working fine for the table content (data rows) where I am adding this
AttributeModifier to the cellItem, but not for the column headers. The function
getHeader() returns a Label that I can hide by adding the same
AttributeModifier, but I do not know how to get to the <TH> element itself.
Effectively, I can hide the headers' label but not the header.

Any suggestions, please?

TIA & best regards,
Erich