Thank you. I didn't know that wicket will pick the properties without
getters. I thought I have to create a getter for each property before
it's seen. Now the remaining issues:
When I use soemthing like :
                add(new Label("id", new PropertyModel<String>(this,
"model.id")));
I get an exception:

WicketMessage: No get method defined for class: class
org.apache.wicket.model.CompoundPropertyModel expression: id

Root cause:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: No get method defined for
class: class org.apache.wicket.model.CompoundPropertyModel expression:
id
at
org.apache.wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getGetAndSetter(PropertyResolver.java:445)

The second issue is when I use
add(new AjaxEditableLabel<String>("codProduct"));
and then try to update the panel, I get this exception:
WicketMessage: No get method defined for class: class
rentals.entities.Product expression: label

Root cause:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: No get method defined for
class: class rentals.entities.Product expression: label
at
org.apache.wicket.util.lang.PropertyResolver.getGetAndSetter(PropertyResolver.java:445)

Any explanation why this is happening ?