Hello, guys

I've noticed one thing recently (could not find anything related in the
forum).
My Wicket is 1.4.9 and I needed a JSON data with arrays which is attached to
the Ajax response.

Currently I see that all arrays' closing brackets ']' are turned into ']^'
which technically breaks my JSON (and even simple javascript) being
returned.

Is it a bug or an expected behavior and I can do something about it?

Because when Ajax response is being evaluated javascript gets parsing error
and I'm not sure I have any control over it.

Thanks,
Dmitry