Hi
Thanks for the pointer. I did read through models and
LoadableDetachableModel. Not sure if this model addresses the problem at
hand. Isn't LDM related to performance and resoles
Serialization issues? In the same note I came across Chaining of models. or
Nesting of Models...can you/someone give me more information on it.

Probably I should have mentioned that I wrap my hibernate entity in a
CompoundPropertyModel like this

MyForm extends Form{

   MyForm( new CompoundPropertyModel(studyEntity));
   //I also want to be able to add another model that will capture input
from the form.e.g LdapStudy

}

Any pointers will be great thanks again for the time

Nive