Thanks for the answer,

yes, I understand it, but in my case it does, it creates new version.

Action on the page version 1 after returning to it from version 2 causes to
replacing one panel with the other one, and the interesting thing, that
debuging shows it works as it should, but, nevertheless web-browser shows
version 1 of the page, however with up-to-date models of widgets.

Could u explain to me (or give any reference), what is the expected
behaviour of the framework in such a situation, and where it can be
configured

Thanks a lot.

Best regards, Vladyslav Oleniuk