https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/url-coding-strategies.html

Laurentiu Trica <laurentiu.tr...@finalfolder.biz>
07/21/2010 11:24 AM
Please respond to
users@wicket.apache.org

cc

Subject
Clean URLs without /?wicket:interface=:0:::: stuff - is it possible?

Hello,

I'm rather new to wicket but I'm amazed about it's power.

I still have a bothering question: is it possible to make the website with
clean URLs?

I mean I want to have the first page like /welcome, the about page like
/about and somehow to get rid of the /?wicket:interface=:0:::: stuff -
this
appears if you click the banner twice, for example...
This is for usability issues as is for SEO reasons.

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Laurentiu Trica

Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure
under State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if
you have received this communication in error and delete this email from
your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested not
to disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the
contents of this information.