Hi,

Having trouble with how this would best be done in Wicket:

I have a Facebook OAuth token, which I use to request data from FB API
and then assemble a User object.

What I'd like to do is store this token in a Cookie, and whenever the
user requests any page in my Wicket app, I'd like to reassemble the
User object and put it in the WicketSession first.

This works fine if I send a user to a "login page" that looks up the
token, etc, but I'd rather this be transparent so that any page could
be requested, without smearing this logic into every page.

Is there a clean way to do this?

Thanks!